At Bawnbua Foods we are continuing to grow and are now seeking a Quality Manager to join our team. The site currently holds a Blue TFMS and AA+ BRC accreditation.
Your role will be to drive our Quality agenda and support the Technical Manager.
It is a responsible post which requires a good all round skilled person – to deal with people, customers, suppliers, internal staff and management. You will need to be a motivated self achiever with get up and go, a decision maker, someone who can lead by example with a strong personality and can hold their own in a busy and demanding factory.
- Review Quality Systems
- Conducting internal audits
- Conducting KPI factory / site audits & generate reports
- Conducting cleaning audits / Liaise with cleaners
- Trending of Micro / Chemistry Analysis Results / Investigate out of spec results
- Handling of customer complaints
- Implementing Taste panels & product quality reviews
- Photo Standards
- Support Technical Manager during all site audits (Customers / BRC / DARD)
- Work with Production Manager to ensure quality and food safety standards are achieved within the factory
- Staff training